25.03.2013

[TRANS] Q&A with Youngjae in Star1 Magazine April 2013 Issue


[TRANS] Q&A with Youngjae in Star1 Magazine April 2013 Issue
image
Q:
Thoughts about turning 20
Something I have to do since I turned 20
What type of adult do I want to be, the me whom I dream to be 20 years later?

A:
Although I still cannot believe the fact that I have already turned 20, I can feel the sense of responsibility from the change of the “1” to “2” in the first digit of my age. A year has passed since B.A.P started. The moment when I started (T/N: debuted) through B.A.P was the biggest turning point in my life. Everyday felt like a new beginning throughout the year living as a member of B.A.P.
A:
This year, I would like to let more people know about the group called B.A.P. And, if I have the time, I would like to go on a vacation freely. It would be nice even if it is a vacation where I sling a backpack over my shoulder.
A:  
I always want to be an adult who is comfortable like a friend. Truthfully, although it is not easy to approach others comfortably in the place called society due to competition and interests, I thought that I can be a friend who others can feel fully comfortable with as long as I change my thoughts slightly. Of course, I have the thoughts of working towards to be that type of person. And, after 20 years, maybe I will be a father of a happy family?

Source: Star1 Magazine April 2013 Issue
Translation: @ProtectBAPSG | www.protectbap7.tumblr.com
Please take out with proper credits. Thank you!

1 комментарий: