24.03.2013

[TRANS] April 2013 - Hallyu Pier - Yongguk & Zelo


[TRANS] April 2013 - Hallyu Pier - Yongguk & Zelo
Z: Zelo B: Bang Yong Guk
The day we’ve all been waiting for in May is confirmed! Finally, the day we get to meet B.A.P in real life is coming. From featuring in the issue from last May, to our 12th issue in next May’s edition for their concert, this month’s issue will feature B.A.P’s maknae Zelo and leader Yongguk.
Holding a concert after visiting for the first time in Japan, BANG&ZELO’s live talk starts now!
Z : Yongguk hyung, it’s finally our turn for the interview.
B : Are fans used to seeing us together as BANG&ZELO since we’ve promoted as a unit even before our debut?
Z : Yeah, and B.A.P released our new song “ONE SHOT” in February too.
B : We produced this song with the hope of carrying its message across to the audience. We are allowed many opportunities and chances in our lives, but we also tend to miss most of them – whether because of personal reasons or reasons out of our control… That’s why to these people, chances are not something they can acquire easily, and instead, it is something that is only able to be obtained with passion. That is the message we wanted to carry across in the song.
Z : As oppose to our previous track “STOP IT” with the cute concept, we’re back to the masculine and manly style in this song.
B : For the soundtrack, the element of HIPHOP is even stronger than before. Even though “WARRIOR” and “POWER” are both charismatic and manly songs, this one is evidently different. Our music style is like that – we gradually change bit by bit. But we also focused on changing our image this time too. I feel slightly regretful that the change in our image is receiving much more compliments and notice than the change in our music style.
Z : B.A.P has been able to challenge many different things in terms of producing music.
B : We even tried the cute style, the dancing old school style, rocker, masculine etc… We’ve tried many different concepts, but in the process of producing music, a really important aspect is being able to attract the general audience.
Z : B.A.P has been producing music that is unique to us. Being able to hold a concert in Japan is proof that we have been receiving many positive feedbacks and comments from the public.
B : Yes, compared to our own opinions on our own music, I believe that the audience’s view and feedbacks are more important. I think that aside from improving in our music in “ONE SHOT”, we also tried to improve in performing the song. Zelo’s rapping parts along with his dancing is amazing.
Z : The part where my back faced the camera? I thought of it all by myself. Because this time we had the most time before our comeback, I took the time to think of a way to make myself stand out more on stage. Also, since my rapping style is different to Yongguk hyung’s, I thought I should make our parts contrast with each other more; therefore I came up with the part.
B : Our MV also got upgraded! We went to the Philippines to film it. Zelo met some girls there!
Z : Ah~ Even though we filmed on a cruise, there were a lot of noonas in bikinis (laughs). A noona who was from Brazil asked me where I was from, but since I’ve never been in situations like that before, I wasn’t able to continue the conversation. I was really shy and quite confused.
B : Everyone expressed their envy after watching our MV! However I don’t want to film in that environment again (laughs). Even though it looks like we were all relaxed, filming was actually very awkward – especially with the language barrier between us, there was a lot of pressure filming with the models. Because we have always worked in an environment with just males, we were all shy and acted really unnatural… our faces were all red. (laughs)
Z : Yeah, we went to film our MV in the Philippines, but we’re finally going to hold a concert in Japan!
B : We’re going to be working with a rock band this time, I’m really happy for us to be able to have this opportunity – to able to include some Rock elements into our music and choreography. How did you feel about our first concerts in Seoul, Zelo?
Z : It has always been a dream of mine to perform in our very own concert… but since we’ve been so busy since our debut, I haven’t really had time to feel surprised or shocked. Even so, as the concert date approached, I still got really excited and when I finally stood on stage, I was thrilled.
B : As opposed to singing to a camera in music shows, I love it when we are able to hold a concert with our fans. I feel like I’m cured from everything after holding the concerts. Zelo, is there anything that left a deep impression?
Z : Everything! It was really fun being able to perform on stage.
B : I think that the members reading out their letters were the most memorable parts of the concert! But I’ll stop here before we go further into this topic… (laughs)
Z : I wrote my letter to my parents… But, um, I cried (embarrassed). I was never a child who could do aegyo easily to his parents… I even felt a little annoyed when my parents said they would attend the concerts. But after living away from home, I’ve missed them. So I tried to write them a letter that I could read out to them seriously on stage. Yongguk hyung chose to flash his abs instead.
B : That’s because it was a promise we had to keep – if we win a rookie award, someone would have to show our fans their body (laughs). Even though it was my first public performance of my new self-composed song, people focused more on my abs instead… what a pity.
Z : Hyung trained really hard for that day!
B : I think abs look better when you have zero body fat, so rather than training, I think dieting is a better way to describe it.
Z : Hehehe, you were very handsome!
B : Even though our members all tried our best to prepare for the concerts, I believe the staff and crew who helped us complete this worked the hardest. From stage designing, background effects and lighting… it was because of all the hard work from the staff that we were able to provide such a perfect stage. It is not enough if only we put in effort, it is only with the amount of time and energy the staff and crew spent that we were able to produce such amazing concerts.
Z : To our Japanese Babyz who have been supporting us, we are finally able to meet in Japan!
B: We’re going to hold our first Japanese concert soon. We’ve always wanted to go to Japan, and our wish is finally going to be fulfilled. See you all in Yokohama!
©
Japanese to Chinese translation : Alli_Lam on weibo
Chinese to English translation : taecaway
Please credit when taking out!
The below rule applies to fanbases!
Do not bring onto twitter. If you do, please link to this post. Thank you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий